Monday, July 20, 2009

My Life in A Box

I work in a family owned cafeteria at night, serving Goto and Pork Mami to a residence area near the infamous seventh wonder of the world, Payatas dump site. I usually start at seven o clock at night til the sun shine and sleep for a couple of hours and wake up in the afternoon to do some house chores and sometimes do some works in a welding shop manage by a brother before going to the lugawan to help prepare foods that I will sell during my shift. its the same routine everyday(not that i'm complaning) and I barely find time to relax and hang out with my friends(drinking buddies). my only solace are two black box, one that I use to watch my favorite TV show and watch news and the other one act as my connection to the outer world.

I'm am Chrix and join me as I explore the world from a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment