Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter 6 : The Half Blood Prince movie quotes




Its past midnight and during this time, only a handful of customer are visiting our Lugawan(Congee Shop). One of my way to past boredom during this time of the night is to watch movie from my PC which I strategically put in the kitchen. I'm a movie fanatic but since I rarely get out of my box to watch movies in theaters, so I content myself on watching low quality copy of new ralease film from online streaming websites or buy pirated DVD's(Please, Don't tell chairman Edu).

I just finish watching Harry Potter 6 : the Half Blood Prince and I can say that it is one of the best Harry Potter movie ever. I heard that's Its been a blockbuster hit here in Philippines. According to Warner Bros. Philippines the film adaptation of the sixth installment of J.K. Rolling harry Potter book series earn a whooping P104.77-million nationwide in its first four-day opening run and claming the top spot as the all-time biggest four-day opening weekend in Philippine movie history beating 2007’s 'Transformers’ at P103.87-million.

One of my obsession is collecting quotes from almost any movie I watch. so here is the list of some memorable quotes from the movie.

Harry Potter
  • But I am the Chosen One.
  • Actually sir, after all these years I just sort of go with it.
  • Alright. Fine. You're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?
  • Okay, so this morning I'm going to be putting you all though a few drills, just to set things straight.
  • Fight back you coward!
-------------
Albus Dumbledore: In my life I have seen things that are truly horrific. Now I know you will see worse.
-------------
Albus
Dumbledore: Did I know that I just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No.
-------------
Albus Dumbledore: Take my arm.*apparates* That was fun. Most people vomit their first time.
-------------
Albus Dumbledore: You must be wondering why I brought you here?
-------------
Albus Dumbledore: Once again, I must ask too much of you Harry.
-------------
Albus Dumbledore: Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. He seemed a student like any other. His name was Tom Riddle. Today, the world knows him by another name: Voldemort
-------------
Arthur Weasley: Times like these, dark times, they do funny things to people. They can tear them apart.
-------------
Tom Riddle: I can make things move without touching them. I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can speak to snakes too. They find me... whisper things.
------------
Severus Snape: How grand it must be to be the Chosen One
------------
Bellatrix Lestrange: I killed Sirius Black! He's coming to get me!
------------
Bellatrix Lestrange: Make the unbreakable vow.
------------
Hermione Granger: Hey, she's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One.
------------
Ron Weasley: It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon.
Harry Potter: Divine. Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?
Ron Weasley: It was on your bed, the box, I just thought I'd try one.
Harry Potter: Or twenty.
Ron Weasley: I can't stop thinking about her, Harry.
Ron Weasley: Honestly, you know, I reckon she was starting to annoy you.
Ron Weasley: She could never annoy me. I think I love her.
Harry Potter: Oh... brilliant.
Ron Weasley: Do you think she knows I exist?
Harry Potter: Well, I'd bloody well hope so, she's been snogging you for three months.
Ron Weasley: Snogging? Who are you talking about?
Harry Potter: Who are you talking about?
Ron Weasley: Romilda, of course. Romilda Vane.
Harry Potter: Okay, very funny.
Ron Weasley: [throws the chocolates box at Harry]
Harry Potter: What was that for?
Ron Weasley: It's no joke! I'm in love with her!
Harry Potter: Alright, fine, you're in love with her! Have you ever actually met her?
Ron Weasley: No... Can you introduce me?

No comments:

Post a Comment